It's the RBC's 50th Anniversary and we are going to celebrate the milestone with a special dinner. At the same time we will recognize all the those who volunteered for the club this past year.
The dinner will be held at Glendoveers on Old Browncroft Rd. (map)
All members are welcome to attend this event for a cost of $20 per person. There will also be a cash bar available.
But wait: If you did volunteer work for the club, such as lead an RBC ride, between Jan 1-Oct 31, 2017 you will receive an invitation to the dinner in mid-October to attend at no cost.
Payment in advance is required. Must RSVP by Nov 12.
The Anniversary Committee has been working hard on this.
Some of the special things they have planned.
- A very special 50th Anniversary Cake
- Digital display of photos from the past and recent years
- Nostalgic 70’s music playing in the bar area
- 5 & 10 table – Bring your old good condition jerseys to sell
- Ugly Jersey Contest
- RBC / Cycling Trivia Contest
- Display of vintage and unique bicycles
- Display of RBC history including all the different RBC jerseys
- A 50th Anniversary digital booklet that all members will receive
The 2018 Ride Calendar available for you to get first crack signing up for the routes you like to lead. Bring your own calendar to cross-check your available dates.
RBC Jerseys and T-shirts will be available for sale.